Choosing a Siberian Husky was A BIG mistake.
Gue sampe terpaksa senyum-senyum sendiri ngebaca Siberian Husky’s Breed Profile ini. Husky banged gitu loh…!!!
- They need the company of other dogs or of people at all times (Sibuklah dengan Aurel di lantai dua and nobody at home, then you’ll hear some cracking sounds in minutes)
- Siberians are escape artists (mau tau berapa kali dia kabur dari rumah? Udah ampir 7 kali dalam dua taun ini! –> padahal pintu depan dijaga ketat lho… ga lagi pintu dibuka bebas merdeka)
- Siberian Huskies are vocal. They rarely bark, but will whine, or moan, and also chirp and howl. Head held high, they will produce one of the most haunting song like sounds.
- Siberian Huskies shed a lot. When they blow coat in the spring it is a lot like a doggie hair storm. (taun sendiri kan Jakarta panasnya ngalahin spring?)
- If you are looking for a dog with a natural desire for obedience, a Siberian Husky, is not for you. (kenapa baru ngasi tau sekarang? Telat taukkk ^^)
But well, she will be 2 years on this September. Life commitment, eh?